Sometimes the cookie cutter approach just doesn’t work. If you’re looking to make a personal style statement in your home then one of the best ways to do it is with custom furniture. At Springfield Woodworking, we build beautiful, high-quality cabinetry in Winnipeg, and assorted furniture for residential customers. Whether you live in a condo, apartment or a house, we can help to outfit your home with cabinets to fit your unique taste. Our cabinets and doors are available in a massive variety of styles, wood species, and stains—and we also stock an incredible range of accessories.
But that’s only the start! We don’t believe in forcing square pegs into round holes at Springfield Woodworking; we make sure that everything we build is built to make the most of your available space and look as if it was built in from the beginning. If you’re thinking of renovating your kitchen, bathroom, or you just need some custom cabinets for your Manitoba home, give us a call today!
Kitchen Measuring Guide
1. Walls Measure along all walls corner to corner
2. Doors Measure from corner to outside edge of door casing. Measure door from outside trim to outside trim (if there is trim on the door)
3. Window width Measure from corner to outside edge of window trim. Measure window outside of trim to outside of trim
4. Window Height Measure window from floor to outside of window trim. Measure height of window from outside trim to outside trim
5. Appliance location If you are keeping your appliances measure the width, height and depth of all of your appliances (fridge, stove dishwasher, microwave). Measure from the corner to the edge of each appliance to note its location on the wall. If purchasing new appliance bring the new specifications with you measurements
6. Sink center measure from the corner to the center of your sink
7. Outlets, switches and vents Measure from the corner to any outlets, switches or vents that may interfere with the cabinet design
8. Ceiling height Measure from the floor to the ceiling. If there are bulkheads measure from the floor to the bottom of the bulkhead, also the height and width of the bulkhead