Doors are one of the most important components of any cabinet. They provide obvious practical uses such as allowing and, when required, restricting access to items – but they also play a huge role in defining the appearance of your kitchen or bathroom. It is essential therefore that you get the style that’s right for you and your space. At Springfield Woodworking, you’ll find it easy to get the look and design that you want for kitchen cabinets in your Winnipeg home.
We offer cabinet doors in a wide variety of styles and colours, and we perform custom colour matching so any new cabinet doors you get can perfectly match your kitchen décor. Our knowledgeable staff will be delighted to discuss your needs and to make recommendations based upon your needs. Why not get started by browsing our gallery below.
Many more colour options are also available.
Kitchen Measuring Guide
1. Walls Measure along all walls corner to corner
2. Doors Measure from corner to outside edge of door casing. Measure door from outside trim to outside trim (if there is trim on the door)
3. Window width Measure from corner to outside edge of window trim. Measure window outside of trim to outside of trim
4. Window Height Measure window from floor to outside of window trim. Measure height of window from outside trim to outside trim
5. Appliance location If you are keeping your appliances measure the width, height and depth of all of your appliances (fridge, stove dishwasher, microwave). Measure from the corner to the edge of each appliance to note its location on the wall. If purchasing new appliance bring the new specifications with you measurements
6. Sink center measure from the corner to the center of your sink
7. Outlets, switches and vents Measure from the corner to any outlets, switches or vents that may interfere with the cabinet design
8. Ceiling height Measure from the floor to the ceiling. If there are bulkheads measure from the floor to the bottom of the bulkhead, also the height and width of the bulkhead