If you are looking for a durable and beautiful style of solid wood drawers for your cabinets, consider dovetail drawers from Springfield Woodworking. For superior craftsmanship on wood drawers in Winnipeg, Springfield Woodworking now offers dovetail drawers, which last longer and are custom made for any space. Dovetail drawers more securely holds the drawer front and side together. It is an old-world style of drawer construction that is made of solid birch wood.
A UV clear finish protects against fading and cracking, and these drawers can be custom made for any kitchen and can be made to fit your existing cabinets. There is no need to purchase separate cabinets from us specifically for dovetail drawers.
Kitchen Measuring Guide
1. Walls Measure along all walls corner to corner
2. Doors Measure from corner to outside edge of door casing. Measure door from outside trim to outside trim (if there is trim on the door)
3. Window width Measure from corner to outside edge of window trim. Measure window outside of trim to outside of trim
4. Window Height Measure window from floor to outside of window trim. Measure height of window from outside trim to outside trim
5. Appliance location If you are keeping your appliances measure the width, height and depth of all of your appliances (fridge, stove dishwasher, microwave). Measure from the corner to the edge of each appliance to note its location on the wall. If purchasing new appliance bring the new specifications with you measurements
6. Sink center measure from the corner to the center of your sink
7. Outlets, switches and vents Measure from the corner to any outlets, switches or vents that may interfere with the cabinet design
8. Ceiling height Measure from the floor to the ceiling. If there are bulkheads measure from the floor to the bottom of the bulkhead, also the height and width of the bulkhead